Community Zoom Call. Monthly Theme: Upskilling - Thursday May 14, 6pm PT #Calendar #communitymeeting

Sandjar

Dear Community Members,
This month we would like to start doing something different with our community meetings. Once a month, instead a regular update meeting we will have a themed conversation. This first one of such themed conversations will take place in our community call on Thursday, May 14, 6pm PT
This month's theme is Upskilling. Please bring stories, examples, experiences as well as questions about Upskilling for growing, saving, distributing seeds.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/528170593?pwd=MjBhc05tTnpsZGZqaWtPbzg5SlMyQT09

Meeting ID: 528 170 593
Password: UpBeet!
One tap mobile
+16699009128,,528170593#,,1#,
430930# US (San Jose)
+13462487799,,528170593#,,1#,430930# US (Houston)

Dial by your location
        +1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)