the seed saver, PBS Short Film Festival 2020, July 13 through July 24 #SeedSaving #Stories #resilience

Hillie Salo

PBS Short Film Festival 2020

All films are available for viewing online July 13 through July 24. PBS Website:https://www.pbs.org/filmfestival/2020-festival

the seed saver

https://www.pbs.org/filmfestival/films/the-seed-saver

About the Film

Explore the philosophy and appreciation of cooking and the art and science of growing food. In this standalone episode, we will follow our young agricultural innovator, Kristyn Leach , as she dives deep into the process of growing grains and explores her Korean heritage with other Korean American farmers. Along the way, Kristyn will help us discover the challenges young agriculturalists face and expand our idea of who is the modern American farmer.