Re: Got Seed? #SeedSaving Brochure #SeedSaving #education

Rebecca Newburn

You need to make a copy of the document, then you can edit it. I'd love to see what you create with it!

Enjoy!
Rebecca

On Sat, Aug 8, 2020 at 6:17 AM kari witthuhn <theseedguild@...> wrote:
I again appreciate your encouragement, this is a great resource.
Are you able to make the documents editable?
Kari
Does Richmond need any seeds sent at this time? I'm from Wisconsin and have surplus if needed.

--
Appleton Seed Library, Appleton WI

--
Rebecca Newburn
Pronouns: she/her/ella

I acknowledge that my home sits within the 'Huichin' land today that is the unceded traditional ancestral homelands of the Huichin, an Ohlone people.

Contact Me Facebook Flickr