Re: Question about how to save legume seeds #NewSeedLibrary #SeedSaving #SeedQuality #NativeSeeds #ResilientGardens

SeedLibraries.net

Note: I can't speak to the level of self-pollination for some of those species since I don't grow them and I haven't heard about the level of self-pollination. Can someone who has experience with those speak to limas and some of the other species?

Phaseolus vulgaris (common beans) & Pisum sativum (peas) are extremely self-pollinating. Runners and favas can cross. Not sure of some of the others.
Peas