Re: Zoom moderator help needed Mon. Sept. 14 for #seedsaving class #SeedSaving

Justine

Hi Rebecca,

If you haven’t found someone to help, I can help with this.

Best,

Justine

Justine Hernandez, she/her | Librarian | Seed Library

Sam Lena South Tucson Library | 1607 S 6th Ave. Tucson AZ 85713

520.594.5268| Justine.Hernandez@... | www.library.pima.gov

The Pima County Public Library occupies the ancestral, traditional and contemporary lands of the Ancient Hohokam, Tohono O’odham, Pascua Yaqui and Akimel O’odham