Re: Collection Development? #GettingSeeds #SeedQuality #IncreasingReturns

SeedLibraries.net

First of, I am a big fan of Fibershed.com. The movement started in Marin County, which is where I work, by a woman named Rebecca Burgess. She has a lovely booked called Harvesting Color

Betsy, what a neat idea about gamefying the watermelon grow out / selection! Love that. I wish I could have been there for that one. :)

Justine, I'm not sure which book or report you are referring too. Here is a list of some of the books Richmond Grows is in - you are in most of those too. So maybe it is one of those. I have a separate list of researchers and their research papers. If it's not one of those, I can share that. There are about 20 people. Maybe you are thinking of Daniela Soleri?

!Feliz Año Nuevo a todos!