Re: seed saving book in Spanish? #espanol

EBo

I have had books I cared about rebound. If you cannot find a small artisan shop near you to rebind it, most universities have one for their thesis and dissertations -- you can ask their graduate school about thesis binding services. Also, reference librarians are a wonderful resource for finding, care of, and conservation of books.

Hope that helps.

EBo --

On Jun 24 2021 6:38 PM, Rebecca Newburn wrote:
Hi Rocky,

The second book you mentioned Was written by a seed library in San Miguel
Allende, Mexico. It’s a beautiful book. The binding wasn’t very good and
might not last long in a public library, but I did let the folks at Hudson
valley seed company know about the poor binding. I hope that now it’s
bound better.

Paz,
Rebecca

El El jue, jun. 24, 2021 a la(s) 8:20 p. m.Jenny "Rocky" <
jenny-rocky@sbcglobal.net> escribió:

Hi up beet seed librarian friends -

I'm writing to see if anyone has recommendations for seed-saving books in
Spanish. There's a 26 page PDF at redsemillas.org, at this link
<https://redsemillas.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/guia-de-cocina-y-cultivo-de-semillas-ancestrales-interactiva-abr142020.pdf>
but it doesn't get into much detail about seed saving. I found an 89 page
PDF of Guía para Semilleros y Semilleras, here
<http://agroecologa.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/libro-de-Semillas.pdf>
.... but I would love to have an actual book in our library collection at
Oakland Public Library. I found this beautiful one (see link below), but if
any of you know of others, kindly send them along.

Semillas Para Todos - Spanish Seed Saving Manual
<https://hudsonvalleyseed.com/products/semillas-para-todos-spanish-seed-saving-manual>

$15.00

Semillas Para Todos - Spanish Seed Saving Manual

This book is an illustrated manual in Spanish, full of information about
the production and conservation of seed...

Thanks!

Jenny Rocky Rockwell

--
*Rebecca Newburn*
Pronouns: she/her/ella

I acknowledge that my home sits within the 'Chochenyo' land today that is
the unceded traditional ancestral homelands of the Chochenyo, an Ohlone
people.

Contact Me
<http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#%21/pages/Richmond-Grows-Seed-Lending-Library/125483640806199?ref=ts>
Facebook