Video #ClimateResilience #ResilientGardens #education #seeds

Pat

https://vimeo.com/461468727?fbclid=IwAR1KkHEAUIePBWKXlXJ5vKo6XDTF0NR8eBpLmIdwjN04nvKPFMPGw3nS_N4

En Nuestras Manos / In Our Hands
EPISODE 8: Open-Pollinated Seeds
Goal: Reduce dependence on seed companies, encourage seed saving, biodiversity and climate resilience

Matt Drewno of Victory Gardens for Peace has been busy setting up an open-pollinated seed bank in Mendocino, California. For over 5 years Matt has worked with other local seed initiatives in preparation for the uncertain times we all now face.

This came out last year, but was new to me. Sharing it so more people can learn about Matt Drewno and his amazing work. The video also feature a couple of clips of Alan Chadwick, who ran a garden project here in Covelo, California back in the 70s and inspired many biodynamic practioners here and around the world.

Enjoy!
Pat