Re: #seeds #Database #beginnerbundles #NewSeedLibrary #NewSeedLibrary #Database #seeds #beginnerbundles

Mike Riesterer

Hi, Lauren:  I'm glad you found some useful things from what I shared. As you suggested, it's an organic process how each community of people sets up and manages their seed library. There's also a synergistic aspect between seed swaps and a seed library if you ever want to hear about that. Just let me know !

Thanks.

Michael Riesterer

Sent from ProtonMail, encrypted email based in Switzerland.