Re: Patented Seeds Disclaimer for Seed Library Signage #seedpatents

Justine

Hi Christine!

It’s linked from the Community Seed Network’s page: https://www.communityseednetwork.org/disclaimer-for-seed-libraries/

~Justine

Justine Hernandez, she/her | Librarian | Seed Library

Sam Lena South Tucson Library | 1607 S 6th Ave. Tucson AZ 85713

520.594.5268| Justine.Hernandez@... | www.library.pima.gov