HELLO FROM NEBRASKA, GROUP!!! #GettingSeeds

Edited

Hello Everyone!
                            I’m new to this group and wanted to ‘hello’ to the group. My name is Mike Curtice. I own/operate Grateful Gardens, a sustainably ran vegan/organic urban micro farm in Omaha, Nebraska that focuses on producing Heirloom/O-P/Native ‘true to type’ and ‘landrace’ seed for small crop systems farming and home/hobby gardeners. I’m a pro-active land/seed steward, also. I have done/do seed work for various seed organizations and seed libraries/banks both national and international. If my services can be utilized by the group or a seed organization  please feel free to contact me at gratefulseedsaver@.... SEEDS ARE FOR SURVIVAL, NOT PATENTS/PROFITS!!!