Re: #GettingSeeds #NewSeedLibrary #FoodAccess #NativeSeeds #NewSeedLibrary #GettingSeeds #FoodAccess #NativeSeeds

soleri@...

Hi Hannah,
I saw a similar range of goals among seed libraries (SL) in California when I did a survey in 2016. Different SLs focus on different functions in the seed system, as you pointed out, some for example are mainly focused on seed distribution, others on local adaptation. I think your observation is an important one, and one that helps us think about SLs and how to more effectively reach our goals. Feel free to contact me directly if you want a copy of the publication about that survey.

Best,
Daniela