Re: Collection Development? #GettingSeeds #SeedQuality #IncreasingReturns

Hey Justine,
                      What about a ‘true-to-type only grow-out’ contest. The focus being on recorded data of the grow along with seed counts (by weight to simplify matters) being donated? The prize offering could be  a pre-determined seed cache to the participants. Those winners could be asked to distribute some of those to to their local residents/growers under the same pretenses. I think it could increase your chances of getting more quality seed and receive better seed counts returned to your organization. Just a thought... Positive Vibrations...Mike (gratefulseedsaver)

P.S. Hi BETSY!!! Congrats to you and Ben getting married and your gig with Rocky Mountain Seed Alliance! If you need any ‘grow-out’ or seed help don’t hesitate to contact me. WE MISS YOU!!!