plant selection tool for seed library #NewSeedLibrary #Other #Database

d.carlock@...

Hi all,
For the seed library I'm developing, I'd like to create a plant selection tool where users can check off what they'd like (ex: difficulty level, type of plant, flower color, whether it's a butterfly nectar or host plant etc) and then the tool creates a list of possible species from the seed library (for example, see https://www.amwua.org/plants/search). Does anyone happen to know (1) if Libguides CMS has a feature that would allow me to develop such a thing or (2) if there are any freeware or other products that can create this and it be somehow linked into Libguides? I'm planning to use Libguides as my website for the library. Thanks for any assistance you can provide