Adapting seed library procedures when library building is closed #Other #COVID-19 #VictoryGardens

Hello, seed friends. I'm currently in the situation (which I imagine other librarians are also facing) where the seed library is sadly inaccessible, as our library building is closed. I've seen a huge interest in victory gardens, and sustainable living in general, and would love to harness that public interest...but our usual methods of distribution are unavailable, since we can't gather or utilize our public spaces. How are other seed libraries adapting to this? Are you mailing seeds? Curbside pick up? I appreciate any and all ideas! I just really hate the idea that right when there's so much interest in home gardening, our seed collection is inaccessible!