Re: Adapting seed library procedures when library building is closed #Other #COVID-19 #VictoryGardens

Pat

We are taking requests via email, then packaging up the seeds requested and tacking them to a bulletin board. I also have put together "Grab and Go Victory Garden Starter Kits" (baggies filled with a couple dozen veggie types in coin envelopes) the we will leave out on a table at Farmers Market, which happens Fridays.  I made up ten "Tomato Lovers" packs yesterday with a paste, 3 red slicers, an orange type, and a cherry, along with some basil seeds that we will leave out Friday as well.

For the starter Kits.