Re: Adapting seed library procedures when library building is closed #Other #COVID-19 #VictoryGardens

jolene.reid@...

HI! I've been rolling over ideas in my head as well. Our catalogue has the capacity for us to allow mail or curbside but those, in our rural area and with our academic student body having already been asked to leave campus, don't feel like options to impact our current food security and community needs. We've rolled around donating our seeds to community food banks but would like to harness the power of the seed, encouraging the current victory garden curiosity or streaming the seeds in a way that continues the support network.  I'd love to brainstorm! Did you see the seed library working group zoom meeting for april 2nd in the Cool Beans newsletter?