Re: #websites #NewSeedLibrary #NewSeedLibrary #websites

Bythell, Barbara

I have been using a LibGuide as the website for our Seed Library at the Milwaukee Area Technical College. Here is the link
Besides these public pages, I have pages of hidden content, where I move descriptions of seeds that have all been given out. I can then re-use the description if we get seeds returned, or more donated from the vendor, in subsequent years.  I also copy the descriptions from the guide to create printed seed packet inserts, and to create a print binder that in-person users can page through when choosing seeds.
I hope this helps.
cheers,
Barbara
--