Topics

Absolute Beginner's Vegetable Gardening Class #education #resilience

Dear SeedFolks,

We are re-creating our Absolute Beginner's Vegetable Gardening Class. You are welcome to use it. Some regional adaptations will be needed. If you make a regional version please share it on Up Beet! Yellow slides are incomplete. Feel free to make comments on those.

I've also started to add a page on our website for Absolute Beginners. The Spanish version is coming out soon.

If you have resources please share with the group.

Hope you can join us this Thursday 6 PM PST for our next seed meeting.

Peas,

Rebecca