Topics

Budget for multi-branch seed library #Fundraising

suzanna.urminska@...

Hi all!

After 5 years of successful seed swaps, we are looking into funding to begin a seed library initiative at a large municipal library system. Can anyone share their budgets (actual and/or dream) for a more robust seed library project that would involve activity at multiple branch locations? Specifically, I am looking for cost estimates for the following line items:

* Seedkeeping materials (mobile seed storage cabinet, labeling, and containers for collection and distribution)
* Salary for part-time program coordinator

Thanks in advance for any information you are able to share! If it's easier, I'd also be happy to set up a call to talk through some of the costs and logistics.

Thanks again,
Suzanna