Topics

CHANGE OF PLANS! Seed Library Meeting - 5 PM Thursday Join RMSA Seed Chat #Calendar #COVID-19

SeedLibraries.net

Hi Seedy People,

We had planned to have a weekly seed library meeting at Thursday at 6 PM PST while folks were feeling the need. However, this Thursday (tomorrow) the Rocky Mountain Seed Alliance is hosting a Seed Chat on what are seed libraries doing during COVID-19 at 5 PM PST.  Let's join them instead of having two separate meetings one hour apart. You need to go online and register with them to get the link. https://rockymountainseeds.org/attend/online-modality/weekly-seed-social.

We'll be back on for our 6 PM PST meeting on April 30th. For tomorrow, 5 PM Seed Chat with Rocky Mountain Seed Alliance.

Peas,

Rebecca

Sandjar

Has anyone able to attend the Rocky Mountain Seed alliance and take notes. If so can you please share?