#Climate #Climatic #Weather #Climatology #Meteorology #Climate change #Global warming #Environment #Enviromental #Geography #Citizen science #climate #climatic #science #embassy #environment

Ana Rizzo <rizzo.ana@...>

Hi everyone, as part of my master’s research project, I’m looking for respondents from all over the world to contribute a quick survey (about 4 minutes), where I ask you to answer information about your preference with regard to the outdoors climate.

Link: bit.ly/3jCQkLZ

This project involves the Federal University of ABC, Federal University of Latin American Integration and Sapienza Università di Roma.

 Thanks very much