Topics

Event this Wednesday Sept 16th #Calendar #Stories #education #class #community

tara rodriguez besosa

Hello to all,
Hola a todes,

Sharing an event we are having with Cooper Hewitt Museum of NYC. It was, like many things, supposed to be an "in person" lecture and hands on workshop, now a little different because of the present global pandemic, etc.

We will be virtual :)
Jackie from Reclaim Seed NYC, Lex Barlowe, and myself (Tara Rodríguez Besosa), will be sharing a little about our projects, as well as some questions that have supported us in the process of creating community controlled seed libraries. we would love for anyone interested to join, and of course we will have some space for sharing seed stories.

Here is the link, hope you can join, and i hope i wrote this email to the right address that gets to the whole group :)

(there are two events we are participating in, both are free, one is more on the work we have been doing the last decade with El Departamento de la Comida, the second is the specifically seed related workshop, both should be good :) you do need to register to attend, it is on ZOOM.

thanks for sharing :)
tara