Topics

Got Seed? #SeedSaving Brochure #SeedSaving #education

SeedLibraries.net

I have been meaning for several years to write a brochure that included hand-pollination for cucurbits. I finally did one! It has 2 brochures on 1 letter-sized paper. We are hoping to put a bunch of shoeboxes up by the Richmond Grows Little Free Seed Libraries with the brochures as well as distribute through the local school e-blasts (we might make that fancier) and to some of the food distribution sites. I will send photos when that is up and running.

I was having technical issues so it's a page 1 and a page 2. Feel free to take it and use it and tweak it to meet your needs.  If you use it and make changes, please share back with the group so folks can crowdsource a better brochure.

Peas and justice,

Rebecca

kari witthuhn

I again appreciate your encouragement, this is a great resource.
Are you able to make the documents editable?
Kari
Does Richmond need any seeds sent at this time? I'm from Wisconsin and have surplus if needed.

--
Appleton Seed Library, Appleton WI

Rebecca Newburn

You need to make a copy of the document, then you can edit it. I'd love to see what you create with it!

Enjoy!
Rebecca

On Sat, Aug 8, 2020 at 6:17 AM kari witthuhn <theseedguild@...> wrote:
I again appreciate your encouragement, this is a great resource.
Are you able to make the documents editable?
Kari
Does Richmond need any seeds sent at this time? I'm from Wisconsin and have surplus if needed.

--
Appleton Seed Library, Appleton WI

--
Rebecca Newburn
Pronouns: she/her/ella
Richmond Grows Seed Lending Library
Planting seeds for the just and sustainable future.

I acknowledge that my home sits within the 'Huichin' land today that is the unceded traditional ancestral homelands of the Huichin, an Ohlone people.

Contact Me Facebook Flickr