Have you been inspired by Richmond Grows to start a tiny free seed library during the pandemic? Let us know! #COVID-19

soleri@...

If you've been inspired by Richmond Grows (RG) to start a tiny free seed library during the pandemic, and/or have used RG resources to do that or otherwise respond to the pandemic please let me know. Together with two seeds people I'm writing about the pandemic response and it would be great to have an approximate idea of the influence of RG's tiny seed library and other pandemic resources for community seed provision.

You can reply to this thread, or if you prefer to write me directly feel free to do so at <soleri@...>

I look forward to hearing from you! Thanks,
Daniela