Topics

Zoom moderator help needed Mon. Sept. 14 for #seedsaving class #SeedSaving

SeedLibraries.net

Dear Seedfolks,

I am offering the last Seed Saving in a Time of Crisis class for the calendar year on Monday, Sept. 14th 6-8 PM Pacific Standard Time (West Coast, USA). It's too much to teach and moderate the chat. If someone is able to help with the back end, that would really save me. Basically, mute people and make note of any questions that I don't answer in the presentation.

Let me know if you can help.

Peas and justice,

Rebecca

Justine

Hi Rebecca,

If you haven’t found someone to help, I can help with this.

Best,

Justine

Justine Hernandez, she/her | Librarian | Seed Library

Sam Lena South Tucson Library | 1607 S 6th Ave. Tucson AZ 85713

520.594.5268| Justine.Hernandez@... | www.library.pima.gov

The Pima County Public Library occupies the ancestral, traditional and contemporary lands of the Ancient Hohokam, Tohono O’odham, Pascua Yaqui and Akimel O’odham