Topics

Zoom moderator help needed Mon. Sept. 14 for #seedsaving class #SeedSaving

SeedLibraries.net

Dear Seedfolks,

I am offering the last Seed Saving in a Time of Crisis class for the calendar year on Monday, Sept. 14th 6-8 PM Pacific Standard Time (West Coast, USA). It's too much to teach and moderate the chat. If someone is able to help with the back end, that would really save me. Basically, mute people and make note of any questions that I don't answer in the presentation.

Let me know if you can help.

Peas and justice,

Rebecca

Justine

Hi Rebecca,

If you haven’t found someone to help, I can help with this.

Best,

Justine

Justine Hernandez, she/her | Librarian | Seed Library

Sam Lena South Tucson Library | 1607 S 6th Ave. Tucson AZ 85713

520.594.5268| Justine.Hernandez@... | www.library.pima.gov

The Pima County Public Library occupies the ancestral, traditional and contemporary lands of the Ancient Hohokam, Tohono O’odham, Pascua Yaqui and Akimel O’odham

From: main@seedlibraries.groups.io <main@seedlibraries.groups.io> On Behalf Of SeedLibraries.net via groups.io
Sent: Monday, September 7, 2020 2:58 PM
To: main@seedlibraries.groups.io
Subject: [seedlibraries] Zoom moderator help needed Mon. Sept. 14 for #seedsaving class

This message and sender come from outside Pima County. If you did not expect this message, proceed with caution. Verify the sender's identity before performing any action, such as clicking on a link or opening an attachment.

Dear Seedfolks,

I am offering the last Seed Saving in a Time of Crisis class for the calendar year on Monday, Sept. 14th 6-8 PM Pacific Standard Time (West Coast, USA). It's too much to teach and moderate the chat. If someone is able to help with the back end, that would really save me. Basically, mute people and make note of any questions that I don't answer in the presentation.

Peas and justice,

Rebecca

Rebecca Newburn

Hi Justine,

It's nice to hear from you. I have two moderators. Thanks!

Peas and justice,
Rebecca

On Thu, Sep 10, 2020 at 8:36 AM Justine <Justine.Hernandez@...> wrote:

Hi Rebecca,

Best,

Justine

The Pima County Public Library occupies the ancestral, traditional and contemporary lands of the Ancient Hohokam, Tohono O’odham, Pascua Yaqui and Akimel O’odham

From: main@seedlibraries.groups.io <main@seedlibraries.groups.io> On Behalf Of SeedLibraries.net via groups.io
Subject: [seedlibraries] Zoom moderator help needed Mon. Sept. 14 for #seedsaving class

This message and sender come from outside Pima County. If you did not expect this message, proceed with caution. Verify the sender's identity before performing any action, such as clicking on a link or opening an attachment.

Dear Seedfolks,

Peas and justice,

Rebecca

--
Rebecca Newburn
Pronouns: she/her/ella                  
Richmond Grows Seed Lending Library
Planting seeds for the just and sustainable future.

I acknowledge that my home sits within the 'Huichin' land today that is the unceded traditional ancestral homelands of the Huichin, an Ohlone people.

Contact Me Facebook Flickr

Justine

Oh good! Hope you have a great class and hope you’re doing well.

Sending much love to all of my west coast friends right now.

~J

From: main@seedlibraries.groups.io <main@seedlibraries.groups.io> On Behalf Of Rebecca Newburn via groups.io
Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2020 5:24 PM
Subject: Re: [seedlibraries] Zoom moderator help needed Mon. Sept. 14 for #seedsaving class

Hi Justine,

It's nice to hear from you. I have two moderators. Thanks!

Peas and justice,
Rebecca

On Thu, Sep 10, 2020 at 8:36 AM Justine <Justine.Hernandez@...> wrote:

Hi Rebecca,

Best,

Justine

Dear Seedfolks,

Peas and justice,

Rebecca

--

Rebecca Newburn

Pronouns: she/her/ella                  
Richmond Grows Seed Lending Library

Planting seeds for the just and sustainable future.

I acknowledge that my home sits within the 'Huichin' land today that is the unceded traditional ancestral homelands of the Huichin, an Ohlone people.

Contact Me Facebook Flickr